Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ilovecreepydolls
    • Mar 23, 2017

1976 Cher Doll in yellow bathing suit

Hello! I recently purchased a Cher doll that is from 1976 by Mego. She wears a yellow bathing suit. I am trying to find out if it is authentic as the body is not like a Barbie doll body but a cheap plastic body (arms and legs do not bend) and it read Hong Kong on the body's back. I have looked and searched online for photos of this particular dolls body but haven't been successful. Anyone familiar with this doll? Any help would be appreciated as this is supposed to be a gift for a huge fan of Cher and I don't want to gift it if this is truly a Cher doll head on a Dollar Store doll body (that is what it comes across to me anyway).

Thank-you!!
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Welcome to the museum! I have no idea about the doll, but pictures would help a lot.

Comment

• Ilovecreepydolls
      • Mar 23, 2017

I will try and get some photos to upload here shortly. Thank-you!

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

That was Mego getting rid of their remaining Cher heads by putting them on blow molded bodies and selling them at mark down prices. Did the same with their leftover Farrah heads. They sold them boxed and in baggies.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎