X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Any interest in modern stuff?

Been thinking about getting a table to help trim some of my collection down. I have a ton of MOC stuff like GI Joe 25th, MOTUC, Mattel WWE, Star Wars and some other odds and ends that I've been buying and doing nothing with for the last decade.

But it's pretty much all non-Mego or repro.

Obviously people aren't coming to MM for this kind of stuff, but does anyone think this might be stuff they'd pick up while there? Like I said, I'm trying to thin the herd and going to a place like MM would be a great alternative to just Ebaying everything. But I also don't want to waste the time, energy and such if 95% of the people there are just going to be strictly Mego and vintage collectors.

I recall last year seeing a fair amount of other stuff, including a bunch of Legos and such, but I don't know how any of those people did.

Would love to hear some feedback before I load up.
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

I'd say bring it. You never know what people are looking for, especially if your prices are decent.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 13, 2016

I'm a sucker for DC figures at a good price or MOTUs that I can kitbash.
      I am going to bring a few random toys like some SDCC exclusives in addition to my "relevant (?)" stuff.

Diana- who is rarely relevant

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

I'm actually very interested in Mezco 1:12 figs. I've never seen one so I may like to come home with one, possibly Shazam.
        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Any KAIJU, Superpowers, hell, I don't know, I'm fickle! :D

Comment

• melstapler
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 2, 2014

It wasn't until about 2012 that I got back into collecting some modern lines. After Exclusive Premiere, I went strictly vintage and focused on buying duplicates and backups of Megos. NECA lured me back to collecting and made it exciting again with their Rocky, Aliens, Predator, Rambo, Planet Of The Apes and Terminator figures. I also am a big fan of the Ash Vs. Evil Dead figures. Now, Mezco 1:12 collective is also a line which has won a special place in my collector heart.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
              70's Era Pimp
              • Sep 7, 2011

I can tell you from experience ( and generally having one of the larger set ups) that the more variety you bring the better!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎