X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

FTC Poison Ivy

Looks like they fixed the hair color and She doesn't look as much like Daisy Duke cosplay anymore.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

It's an improvement!

Comment

• mego maniac mark
      Career Member
      • Aug 3, 2010

I had her in my hands last week along with catwoman, batgirl and 2 face. I liked them all but
      With only so much cash chose 2 face. I think everyone will like wave 5 more than not
      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I think so, too!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rodkeith
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 16, 2008

That looks MUCH better. I'll actually get one now.

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

I still can't get past that head...all I can see is Daisy Duke, and it wasn't even a good Daisy Duke head. I think the Invisible Woman head would look much better.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Pass.
              sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
                Permanent Member
                • May 15, 2009

Looks like Peg Bundy (I know it's not that head, but that's what it reminds me of) with green sweat pants.

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 13, 2016

She looks too happy to be Poison Ivy. You can have the totally insane villians smiling but it doesn't make a lot of sense for her.
                  I'll re-root Mary Ellen head and use that mold for...umm...I'm sure I'll think of someone...

Diana, the Rerooter

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

The hair is better RED and costume is nice but it's still Daisy Duke head. Has Catherine Bach seen This?

Daphne, Wendy, Batgirl, Catwoman, and Jan get new heads but not Poison Ivy?

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 13, 2016

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                      The hair is better RED and costume is nice but it's still Daisy Duke head. Has Catherine Bach seen This?

Daphne, Wendy, Batgirl, Catwoman, and Jan get new heads but not Poison Ivy?
                      I agree, the mold does look recycled, definitely in comparison to the other gals they have recently done. And I don't know what it is about that smile that almost makes her look cheap?
                      Diana, The Re-rooter

Comment

• darkbros
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by ODBJBG
                        Looks like Peg Bundy (I know it's not that head, but that's what it reminds me of) with green sweat pants.
                        lmao!

Originally posted by The Re-Rooter
                        She looks too happy to be Poison Ivy. You can have the totally insane villians smiling but it doesn't make a lot of sense for her.
                        I'll re-root Mary Ellen head and use that mold for...umm...I'm sure I'll think of someone...

Diana, the Rerooter
                        I like your idea of Mary Ellen, what about re-rooting an ISIS for her? I was just looking at my mego ISIS and thinking that face would make a great Poison Ivy.....
                        Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                        https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 13, 2016

Originally posted by darkbros
                          lmao!

I like your idea of Mary Ellen, what about re-rooting an ISIS for her? I was just looking at my mego ISIS and thinking that face would make a great Poison Ivy.....
                          That would be fun to use Isis! She has that super serious expression. The biggest issue is her headband. I could use an X-acto to get some of it off; my dremel doesn't work well on soft plastic. Or worst case scenario is totally botch it up and glue little leaves over it

Diana, The Re-rooter

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

I agree, the mold does look recycled, definitely in comparison to the other gals they have recently done. And I don't know what it is about that smile that almost makes her look cheap?
                            Diana, The Re-rooter
                            The smile could be readjusted with some paint, it looks a lot better than a vintage doll looking Isis or Mary Ellen, tho.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

That would be fun to use Isis! She has that super serious expression. The biggest issue is her headband. I could use an X-acto to get some of it off; my dremel doesn't work well on soft plastic. Or worst case scenario is totally botch it up and glue little leaves over it

Diana, The Re-rooter
                              If you want to get the paint off, use non acetone nail polish remover. No dremel required.
                              JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎