X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Thoughts on the FTC Batlab?

With all of this new stuff that FTC has dropped on us and is planning with the BAT vehicles, I am hoping to use my Kickstarter refund (if I ever get it!) to finally get the Batlab before all of this new stuff. The Batmobile and Batcycle announcements have inspired me to finally get one of the two Mego Bat vehicles I never owned. The problem is, I wanted to see a review on it first and I searched and could not find any at the Museum.

So, has anyone here purchased the FTC Batlab? Thoughts? Worth the money? Close to the original? Any pictures you want to share?

Thanks!
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Dang, no one?

Comment

• SpaceAgent
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 21, 2009

I don't have pictures, but it's pretty much identical to the original. I think they did a nice job on it.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by SpaceAgent
        I don't have pictures, but it's pretty much identical to the original. I think they did a nice job on it.
        Thanks!

Comment

• rodkeith
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 16, 2008

From what I understand from my LCS owner, Diamond is shipping the vans out at some point soon, which is my preferred method of getting them, since FTC's shipping is pretty high to Canada (never mind the exchange and duties). Looking forward to getting at least the Titans van and Batlab.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

I used a refund I had and just picked up one off Amazon.com through big k toyz. Now, if I ever get my Kickstarter refund, I will use that towards either the new Batman or Flash series.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎