X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

In search of obscure childhood toy

I post this every year or so and have never found anything on it . . . .

I remember having a small wheel like dart, I think it might have been a cereal premium but all searches through that venue have been nil.
    It was a baseball game, on each spoke there was a different call, out, double, single, etc. It looked a lot like this Captain Crunch one pictured here. pretty much the same size, maybe a tad smaller.

Any help would be much appreciated . . . . this one may be unattainable . . .

53_3136_ucp.jpg
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

I remember that! I think it was green w/ orange suction cups. The one above is called a Sticky Wicket. I just tried to search for a baseball sticky wicket, but couldn't find it. No, you're not crazy it did exist, and I had one too. Good luck finding one!
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

had one similar but instead of a dart it had a ping pong ball that stuck the cloth board that my parents got me from te kits of stuff kids at the Catholic schools sold as a fundraiser. It was Jeanine Kits or something like that. This was mid-late 70s, but the game was the same thing, you through the ball at the board an d hit various calls- throwing until you got 3 outs and then the next player threw their inning. Obviously not the same since it was a ping pong ball, not a dart, but it could have come from a similar source-a fund raising kit that sold cheap stuff-toys, games, office supplies, knick knacks, etc.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎