X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

The Refreshment Stand

I never had any of these nor did I know any child with them. I would suffered some obnoxious kids gladly had they the ability to make pies.....For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I think we had this popcorn popper, or one very similar to it. That snowman snowcone maker looks awfully familiar as well.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Making pie with no heat? That can't be good.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

I had a popcorn popper (that broke after 2 uses), and an Easy Bake Oven. I begged for an Ice-Bird, but no dice.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Grüner Pfeil
          Teen Titan
          • Feb 21, 2016

I know this 7-Up dispenser as Coca-Cola variation. There were two. One from the late 1950s and one from the middle or late 1960s. I'm more a fan of the Coca-Cola ones but I think a price of $2.99 isn't bad yet.

Comment

• Marvelmania
            A Ray of Sunshine
            • Jun 17, 2001

Here's just a couple I had in my collection. There are several varieties. I've seen different Coke, Pepsi, 7-up and even a Dr Pepper one. All with subtle differences depending on the year but pretty much the same. The main difference are some of the coke ones differ in size.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Marvelmania
              Here's just a couple I had in my collection.
              Nice collection. I've always kind of wondered how they worked. Like do you pour the soda into it or do you put the soda can into it?
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Marvelmania
                A Ray of Sunshine
                • Jun 17, 2001

There's plastic cradle inside the cover that holds a soda bottle. As you tip the dispenser forward it lowers the bottle top to pour the soda through the tap into the tiny glasses. A can won't work as it's too short the reach the dispenser tap.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎