X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • melstapler
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 2, 2014

Discontinued solid green army jacket for 8 inch figures

I miss the solid green army jacket (for 8 inch figures) which used to be available from classictvtoys. The new version of the army jacket has the modern camo design and most of my Mego customs are retro in nature and utilize the solid green army jacket. Hopefully someday, they will bring it back and make it available again.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I feel your pain; I could use a solid tan version.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Anybody try emailing them and asking them?
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

Not email, but I did ask if it would be possible to bring them back when I called regarding an order. The guy who answers the support line is very friendly and knowledgeable and I could tell he takes interest in the needs of his customers. PNGwynne has an excellent idea, wish I would've also requested a solid tan or khaki colored jacket as well. When you think about it, classictvtoys are probably the only website in the world where a customizer can buy items individually and that's amazing!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎