X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grüner Pfeil
    Teen Titan
    • Feb 21, 2016

Superanimals

What about a series of Superanimals from FTC? Got this thought when I was looking at the Superman Family Portrait from 1968. And if you look carefully at FTC's Superman Carrying case you can discover Krypto. Well, I would be interested in some lines of Superanimals since they play an important role in some storys and are important companions of the Superheroes. Concerning the Superman Family Portrait I'd like to see Krypto the Superdog (of course), Streaky the Supercat, Beppo the Supermonkey and Comet the Superhorse. But we may not forget about Ace the Bathound or Topo from the Aquaman universe.
    What do you guys think?
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Krypto is on my shortlist for animal sidekicks for FTC figures, so I'm totally onboard with this idea.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

I was thrilled when I pulled a Funko Mystery Mini Krypto, so yeah, I'd like this, LOL! A Krypto to go with my (yet to be purchased) Superboy would be cool.

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

One of my favorite modern era DC action figures is the Darwyn Cook designer series Supergirl that comes with Kryto and Streaky...

Is Duke the Super Action Dog on a scale that works with the 8 inch Mego scale (I've never seen one in person), could something like that serve as a model for the DC super pets in terms of sculpt/articulation?

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Underdog would be cool, along with Riff Raff and Simon Sinister, and Sweet Polly purebred.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎