X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe the video game

Not sure how I feel about this. Kinda goes against the no kill rule DC has for it's heroes too.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: First trailer!, Xbox 360 Xbox 360 News | GamesRadar
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, it's an odd match. I don't see how it can please the MK fans without it having those characters kill the DC ones. And if they have Superman melting people...that is SO wrong.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Interesting... Kinda like the Capcom vs Marvel from yesteryears.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

For kiddies no....for the rest of us yes!!!!! I can see Batman in this game but Superman?.......or maybe when this comes out a copy should be sent to the Superman movie producers and tell them we want Superman fighting like this in the next movie not trying to stop Luthor and his Stupid Real Estate plots.......

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

yeah i think this has potential ,it's gonna be hard though,cause I love playing with Sub-Zero
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

You know it could be cool If Aquaman's Fatality Move was a Great White Shark that flew in & Chomped the other guy he was fighting in Half.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

From what I've been reading about the game today, it won't have Fatalities. Which I personally find as big relief. I was honestly cringing at the idea of Superman ripping peoples limbs off.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎