• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Pics from the new G.I. Joe movie

TYLER EXCLUSIVE - THE CAST OF GI JOE - What Would Tyler Durden Do

I have no emotional involvement in this property but still it's kind of "meh". Everybody in that same black body armour kind of looks bland. You'd think somebody would be wearing some cammo...
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Evel KMego
    Museum Daredevil
    • Apr 26, 2006

Boy, the comment section was quite interesting

Comment

• Iron_fox85
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 14, 2008

very nice! almost sigma 6ish!

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

I guess paramount removed them already,I think it'll be a decent movie
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• 4NDR01D
          Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
          • Jan 22, 2008

I'll be very disappointed if the entire crew wears these lame black leather Matrix-meets-x-men outfits. I realize that they probably aren't going to make them look like 1982 gi joes,but how about a little originality? I hated when they went for this look in x-men, it's like they're saying "let's do a comic book movie , but we'll take away the comic book elements", the reason I like x-men is because of it's "comic book elements" it a god damned comic book. I'm keeping my expectations very low for this movie.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Yeah, I'm really getting tired of all the black pleather outfits. Not to mentiont the blonde Baroness. My low expections have already been exceeded. Hopefully at least they dropped the idea of Cobra Commander being an ex-GI JOE member.

I mean it's GI freakin' JOE, it's not that bloody hard. They actually have to be really working at it to mess up that concept.
            Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 19, '08, 10:59 PM.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jds1911a1
              Alan Scott is the best GL
              • Aug 8, 2007

I am very concerned about this film. I think Snake eyes looks great the rest I am not happy with (except the VS model Karolina as Cover girl YOWSA) Dennis quaid looks like a carbon copy of Kurt Russel's Jack O'neil. I had no expectations on transformers and was shocked how good it was. every bit of news I see about GIJOE leads me fear it becoming Street Fighter the movie

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎