Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight questions. I needs spoilers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The Dark Knight questions. I needs spoilers.

Does the tumbler get replaced by something more actually resembling a Batmobile? I personally HATE the tumbler.

Does Harley really have a cameo?

Does the Joker die? Not only am I getting tired of them generally offing the villains at the end of the Batman movies, it would be in really poor taste after what happened. Plus the Joker already died at the end of the 89 Batman and it seems pointless to do it again.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

All signs point to the tumbler being in the film, Harley is still a rumour and nobody knows about the Joker, although Scarecrow has been confirmed as making a cameo.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I saw a pic that looks like the tumbler, and a there is a toy cycle based on the look of the tumbler, too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

I would think that possibly now since Ledger Died,.. that the Joker character might be killed off in the film.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

IF the Joker is killed off they should do it like the comics...if you don't SEE the body, he ain't dead!
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

There are a few other character rumors out there including the Riddler.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

I hate the modern Bat-mentality the directors/producers have that more than one villain is needed per film. "Super-Villain Team-Up" was a Marvel book if I recall...
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                IF the Joker is killed off they should do it like the comics...if you don't SEE the body, he ain't dead!
                Thats what they did with Ras,... then the ScareCrow wound up in jail. It was perfect.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

I thought they never caught the Scarecrow? Guess it's time to break out my Batman Begins DVD again.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

As far as Ra's goes, he can get tossed in the Lazerus pit if they ever want to recycle him.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

Ra's body was never found. In the previous series, Joker and Penguin's bodies were seen lying there, obviously dead. Two-Face was questionable.

I hear Robert Downey Jr. is cameoing as Tony Stark...

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                        I thought they never caught the Scarecrow? Guess it's time to break out my Batman Begins DVD again.

Come to think of it,.. Perhaps you are right. I just thought I remembered the Commish Telling Batman at the End they Caught him. Good reason to Watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎