X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acrovader
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2011

8/9/2016- Hasbro Micronauts on sale!

Get 'em while you can (one set per customer). Bough mine for $45.36 (helluva lot cheaper than buying one from a scalper on ebay).
    Hasbro Pulse is Hasbro's ultimate fan destination, where fans come first. Shop Hasbro Pulse for the latest action figures and collectibles from G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Marvel, and more.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

I had forgotten! Thanks for the reminder. I was even able to pay for it with paypal.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Ssylyss
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 16, 2008

Totally forgot about this. Surprised they are still available, but I got one.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by pmwasson
        I was even able to pay for it with paypal.
        Yeah, that was a bonus considering I had some spare cash kicking around in my PP account. Too bad it's one per customer, I was hoping to buy two to get free shipping and flip the extra one.

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

I hope they do sell out so that they make different figures (and vehicles!)
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

I hope they release them in different colors. I'd love to have an orange Pharoid, like the one I had as a kid.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

I was hoping to buy one for opening and one for holding on to, so I was a bit disappointed by the purchase restriction. I did throw my money at hasbro, tho, 'cos I hope they continue this line with repros and new figures.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

I wonder how long you have to wait to buy another. They're currently still available. I bet Amazon will have them at some point as well.
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Ssylyss
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jan 16, 2008

I would have bought 2 as well. One to open and one to keep sealed. I really hope this line starts up again, it was one of my favorites as a kid.

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
                    Yeah, that was a bonus considering I had some spare cash kicking around in my PP account. Too bad it's one per customer, I was hoping to buy two to get free shipping and flip the extra one.
                    Well, you could pick up another one in person. According to this article, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ronauts-904911, there will be reproduction Micronauts at Fan Expo Canada (held Sept. 1-4 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center).
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

I am very glad to have gotten one, but I wonder a bit how well they sold-they are the only SDCC exclusive still in stock as far as I can tell at the Hasbro shop. If the exclusive doesn't perform to expectations, what impact might that have on future Micronauts releases in the classic style?

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Ninersphan1
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by TMRP
                        I am very glad to have gotten one, but I wonder a bit how well they sold-they are the only SDCC exclusive still in stock as far as I can tell at the Hasbro shop. If the exclusive doesn't perform to expectations, what impact might that have on future Micronauts releases in the classic style?

-M
                        Agreed, I fear the same thing and would love to see them add to the line. Really like to see Acroyer, Space Glider, Time Traveler and the aliens, Antron, Repto, and Membros.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                          Wake Up Heavy
                          • Jan 31, 2010

Actually, about half of the exclusives are still up. Who knows how many units they made of the Micronaut set, but I doubt this will be the last we see of them.
                          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎