Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel Secret Invasion: Who's a Skrull? (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Marvel Secret Invasion: Who's a Skrull? (SPOILERS)

Don't read any Marvel right now, but all the covers with everyone as a Skrull has me wondering a bit.

So spoil me.

Who's been revealed to be a Skrull so far?

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

And is the real Captain America still dead?
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• wyatterb
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 2, 2001

Spoilers

According to Wikipedia, (take that how you want it) the following have been revealed to be Skrulls.

Highlight if you want to know.

* Elektra - revealed in New Avengers #31
      * Black Bolt - revealed in New Avengers: Illuminati #5
      * The Revolutionary (of the Liberteens) - revealed in Avengers: The Initiative Annual #1
      * Cobalt Man - revealed in Captain Marvel #3
      * Valentina Allegra de Fontaine - revealed in Secret Invasion Prologue
      * Dum Dum Dugan - revealed in Secret Invasion Prologue
      * Edwin Jarvis - revealed in Secret Invasion #1
      * Henry Pym - revealed in Secret Invasion #1
      * Captain Marvel - revealed as sleeper agent in Captain Marvel #5

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks Wyatt. Wow, some of those are pretty shocking. I wonder if the "real" characters are still alive somewhere?

Remember when Paul Levitz and Keith Kiffen did this 25 years ago in Legion with a Durlan posing as Shrinking Violet?

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• ctc
          Fear the monkeybat!
          • Aug 16, 2001

>Remember when Paul Levitz and Keith Kiffen did this 25 years ago in Legion with a Durlan posing as Shrinking Violet?

Yup! And I remember when Marvel did it 25 years ago with the Dire Wraiths.

Don C.

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

And in Secret Invasion #1 we were also introduced to 70s versions of such characters as Power Man, White Queen, Wolverine, Soider-Man, Iron Man, Beast, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel so some of them (modern versions) may very well be Skrulls also at some point.
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

In the X-men books,.. Was it ever disclosed just Who The White Queen (EMMA) Was secretly talking to, behind the rest of the X-men's backs ? Perhaps she is a Skrull.

& IMO this whole arc will be screwed up if Captain America doesn't come back & it was infact a Skrull that was killed outside of the courthouse. & Professor-X should be one as well.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                In the X-men books,.. Was it ever disclosed just Who The White Queen (EMMA) Was secretly talking to, behind the rest of the X-men's backs ? Perhaps she is a Skrull.
                That's from Joss Whedon's "Astonishing X-Men", right? Has he finished the last arc yet? I got real bored with the 3rd act in space....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

It'd be cool of Joe Quesada turned out to be a Skrull and Marvel had to fix all of the crap he's done lately.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                    It'd be cool of Joe Quesada turned out to be a Skrull and Marvel had to fix all of the crap he's done lately.

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                      That's from Joss Whedon's "Astonishing X-Men", right? Has he finished the last arc yet? I got real bored with the 3rd act in space....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Yeah,.. I dunno I don't read Astonishing... I know I am in the Minority,.. But the Uncanny X-men book was far greater than that book imo. I think in The Phoenix End Song,.. they kinda had a few scenes of Emma Secretly talking with someone as well. I know I read it somewhere's..., & those were the only 2 X-books I was Buying at the time.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Maybe it was End Song...I picked that up too, so I might've gotten them mixed up...

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

Man,.. Wouldn't that Mess Cyclops up even further in the Head than he already is ? ... He's bound to be the Field Leader to StabForce.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎