X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figure8
    Museum Patron
    • May 18, 2016

Female figures with "open leg"

I got the kresge-carded Mary Marvel today and her right thigh looks cracked at the seam, as if they ran out of glue there. Is that a common problem with FTC's female bodies or even with the original Mego females? I never had any of the Mego girls back in the day and I didn't take my FTC Batgirl from the clamshell. I'm not too happy about that flaw after I paid almost 50 Euros for the figure. Apart from that I really like Mary and prefer the sculpt to the new one that looks just a little silly IMHO.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I don't recall gaps on my vintage figures, but they did have a lot of glue residue.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

No issues with mine. Original or FTC.

Comment

• megomania
        Persistent Member
        • Jan 2, 2010

Female figures with "open legs".....hello!

Comment

• Figure8
          Museum Patron
          • May 18, 2016

Yes ... There was a reason I used the singular.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎