X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Mattel Vac-U-Form...

Does this machine really work? Thinking of making a few customs and this machine would help with one of the customs I think. I know that people make there own vacu systems or buy machines...but if I can get away with making what I need with a fairly inexpensive toy that is easily found I will Any thoughts from the customizers here on the forum is greatly appreciated.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Is it the one from the early sixties? I thought about trying one out, but didn't want to spend the cash if it didn't work.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Is it the one from the early sixties? I thought about trying one out, but didn't want to spend the cash if it didn't work.
      Yep...that's the one. There are a couple of you tube videos on the Mattel one and then there are some You Tube videos of people making their own DIY versions. DIY is not something I am good at and looks like it can be a little dangerous with all of that heating up of plastics. I remember doing de-grays in my house and learning the hardway that it was much more safer outside and it was a lot more efficient in times when it was the least amount of humidity.

Thinking of getting one of those Mattel Vac-u-forms.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Did you get the Vac-U-Form machine?

Comment

• dr_cyclops
          One eyed, wonder
          • Dec 17, 2009

In the 90s Toymax reproduced Thingmaker and Vac-U-Form toys from Mattel.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎