Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tsuit outfits! Now until 7/16, spend $50. & get free US shipping!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theressa
    Sewing...?
    • Jun 13, 2004

Tsuit outfits! Now until 7/16, spend $50. & get free US shipping!

Hi Kids!

Offering some of my 8" custom suits on a prepaid basis. I know a lot of people don't like prepaid orders, but I've done this for years with good reasons. For those who don't know me or my work, here's a little bit about it. The suits here are not the only sewing I've done! I do all the sewing myself. I don't farm anything out or in! I give updates when I have some. A lot of pride goes into my work and I strive to do my best.
    What you get is a nice looking outfit that fits pretty well. A bit of time goes into measuring so you get a uniform fit. I can't just throw it together and call it good! I test fit everything before it goes out to you! Prices don't include mailing, usually $4 to $5 bucks in the US. Order a few and it's on me. Delivery confirmation is included. Turnaround time will vary, 1 week minimum. All I can say is once I receive payment, I'll start on it in the next day or 2. I'm sure the prices seem up there, but you are getting quality and attention to detail that I hope you will enjoy for years to come!
    If you need your outfit for a body other than standard Mego, please inquire before hand.

Thanks for looking, Theressa

Yes I do ship overseas too!

****Please right now I can only do what's posted! Will consider special made suits at a later time****

Elastic replaced in pants/tights! Inquire for prices!
    T shirts, colors available, dark purple, med. red, light, med. blue, black, white, yellow....$6.00
    Bodysuits, male/female, some of the same colors as above...$12.00
    Dresses, some of the same colors as above, reg or V neck....$20.00. With slit up skirt...$25.00.
    Tights, dark purple, red, light and dark blue, black, white, flesh. Can
    do flesh legs what other color undies just ask...$8

AJ racing suits blue with red stripe or green with yellow stripes....$35.00
    SMDM suit does have elastic in waist and pant legs $30.00
    Pulsar $30.00

Farmer Ape, these come with original Mego brown Ape sleeve material for that touch of home.
    ****Now with tights! Same color as belly shirt but different material and is super stretchy with a light sheen!**** ...$30.00

Ape conquest suits, green, red or orange. Comes with their color coded zipper decals...$20.00. ea.
    Kirk 2nd. season belly shirt, real metal foil badge....$40.00
    Med shirt is a satiny super stretchy material. Comes with foil. Comes as a 2 piece with black T...$35.00
    Nurse Chapel dress same material as Med shirt. Without tights, $30.00. With black or flesh tights, $38.00
    Trek red suit with plastic belt and black t-shirt....$30.00.
    Trek blue Med suit, with partial stretch elastic belt and black t-shirt...$30.00
    Trek dress gold with real metal foil badge. Rank insignia to your needs! Without tights, $25.00. With tights that have solid black or flesh leg...$33.00

These here are some sample pics! Click the link at bottom Click the link at bottom for more!

Last edited by theressa; Jul 8, '16, 10:12 PM.
    Wants, original parts; thinking...
    It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
    Custom suits, in time
    T_SUITS
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎