X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Series 3 Fist Fighters

Okay, I need some input. Do I buy the series 3 Fist Fighters now or wait and see if I can get them all as regular (non-fist fighting) figures down the road as new sets roll out. I know Flash is getting his own series but will this be the only time we will see Plastic Man, MM and GL? Pros? Cons? Thanks!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

They already have Flash, Plas and GL on nonfist fighting bodies on retro cards.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      They already have Flash, Plas and GL on nonfist fighting bodies on retro cards.
      That's right. I did see those. How about MM?

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

FTC sen't me an email that regular Martian Manhunter will be out in a few months. Regular body Flash has painted hands while fist fighter Flash has gloves

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by wise guy
          FTC sen't me an email that regular Martian Manhunter will be out in a few months. Regular body Flash has painted hands while fist fighter Flash has gloves
          Thanks! Good to know.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I'm looking forward to the Flash series. What an epic line to create. FTC should see loads of success from that.

Comment

• rodkeith
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 16, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
              I'm looking forward to the Flash series. What an epic line to create. FTC should see loads of success from that.

Agreed! The vast array of Rogues alone to choose from would be visually astounding and easily fill a few waves.

Comment

• scott metzger
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by rodkeith
                Agreed! The vast array of Rogues alone to choose from would be visually astounding and easily fill a few waves.
                Flash's classic rogues were made to be action figures; the bright and varied color schemes, the eye catching designs, everything would come together nicely in classic Mego style.

Comment

• Figure8
                  Museum Patron
                  • May 18, 2016

I would absolutely love a Flash variant with removable cowl. I would even buy a Barry Allen figure. Flash is my all-time favourite DC character and I always felt that Barry somehow had a bit more personality than other alter egos like Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

Even as jaded as I've become lately, a removable cowl Flash with an in scale Barry Allen head would pull me in. I'd even give the Neal Adams Batman a go if it had an in scale Bruce Wayne head with removable cowl, given how well the Batman 66 one turned out.

I could get sucked into a whole Justice League Unmasked series! Send them out like a 2-pack, in costume with the removable cowl and a set of civilian clothes in the package beside them. I could definitely see them being worth the extra cost!

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎