X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Brady Bunch Re-Mego

Well I have finally bought the complete collection of the Brady Bunch Re-Megos. I bought them to use for customs, but then I started to notice that they do not seem to pop up for resale that much. I am going to still pop them out of the package but I am curious who here would keep them in there package. I am at lost here, are they worth anything? I plan on using them to redo my Brick Mantooth collection and Mrs. Brady is going to become Olga.

I was upset that they never released Mr. Brady. Does anybody know why?
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

^^ Guessing there were issues with Robert Reed's estate or they wanted too much money.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

For a time there were licensing issues with Robert Reed's estate. He wasn't included on any Brady merchandise and was actually photoshopped out of group photos. I think he's back in now.
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Don't forget that Robert Reed hated the Brady Bunch too. That might have had something to do with licensing him for Brady merchandise too.

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

Brady Bunch footage with Robert Reed was used for the latest Snickers TV commercial.

As much as Reed hated Brady Buch he sure did come back for all the reunions even the Brady Bunch Variety Hour. Embarrassment City!

Comment

• megomania
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by ovenmitt
            Brady Bunch footage with Robert Reed was used for the latest Snickers TV commercial. As much as Reed hated Brady Buch he sure did come back for all the reunions even the Brady Bunch Variety Hour. Embarrassment City!
            That's called an "I'll never be in anything else, I need the money" appearance

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

When these came out ,these Bradys ,i was busy buying CTTVs other lines ,When i finally got around to them (not a brady fan,but the shows ok)they
              only had Carol and the girls ,so i bought them .If i see the others Alice and the boys for a fair price ,i may get them ,low interest ,busy with new
              figures ,I would keep them in the package myself .The poor quality on them is the main reason ,that early stuff from CTTV broke very
              easy .and they look good on the card .As for robert reed ,i liked him as mr brady ,but thats it .

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

There are other problems with this line:
                * Mrs Brady wearing the Dinah-Mite jump suit.
                * Mrs. Brady hair being gray.
                * The kids sizes. The middle kids should have been on TT bodies
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢