X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • torgospizza
    Theocrat of Pan Tang
    • Aug 19, 2010

FTC extra chest stickers?

Guys, I know this is probably a stupid question, but how do you use the chest insignias that come extra with FTC's super heroes? Are they iron-ons or what? I've done some googling and didn't find anything--it might be my search terms are iffy. Thanks!
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Do you mean the spare/extra non-attached, say, Batman or Superman chest symbols that are often packed with the figure? I haven't had to use any of mine as spares, but fabric glue would be my guess if there's nothing tacky on the sticker with what FTC supplied.

Comment

• torgospizza
      Theocrat of Pan Tang
      • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by jacoblb
      Do you mean the spare/extra non-attached, say, Batman or Superman chest symbols that are often packed with the figure?
      Yeah, that's what I mean. I assumed they were iron-ons, but you're probably right about needing fabric glue. Anyone know for certain?

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

wasn't a stupid question,was about to ask the same thing as I was going to make a white suit shazam and use the big bolt sticker I guess i'll just use small dabs of super glue.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

I always wondered this as well. Are they just "extras" for customs? I don't see where they would be to replace the original that comes on the figure. Doesn't look like those are going anywhere anytime soon. As far as attaching them, I'd go with fabric glue. It's a little more forgiving than super glue and superglue can leave a white "cloud" or deposit on fabric that may show outside the border of the symbol.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎