X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

EMCE & Amok Time

I was reading the thread about the Avatar stuff and I was excited to hear that EMCE has dealt with Amok Time. Amok Time has been making some serious strides in getting some licensing. I saw there Boomer Tigh and Kane Galactica's and they fit right in with the Majestic Starbuck & Apollos etc.

Anyhow being a serious customer of both of these business I really think they should team up more and that would be a great way to get more licenses as well as sales. I believe Amok Time for example, has license to make Universal Monsters for example.....
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

i already have these marvel legend like universal monsters---guy on classic monster forums they theyre selling them for 7 bucks at KB

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• drmego
      EMCE Toys
      • Jun 15, 2001

Living about twenty minutes away from Amok Time Toys for the past 15 years,
      I have enjoyed a good relationship with Paul and Pete - the owners of Amok Time.
      We are all native Long Islanders.

Thanks to them, we were able to contact the actors from Night of the Living
      Dead and they are generously supporting our 8 inch line and we are pimping
      their 12 inch line.

Paul and I have an understanding about what is possible and what is not
      likely in this market right now. He is a huge Mego fan. I am always glad
      to offer my services if there is anything he wants to do, but we are both
      very busy these days, so don't bug him with wish lists.
      www.drmego.com
      www.megoman.com
      www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

Boomer, Tigh and Kane

Yea when I saw those new galactica prototypes in their display I flipped. They do great work. I am moving to Syracuse in May tho so I don't think I will be able to visit the shop as often as I do now. (Thank goodness for ordering online)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎