X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Just toying around some more... WIP part 3 Trek Stuff

Ok gang, If you can still bare to see some of my so called custom work here is some more for you guys and gals to try and stomach.

Capt. Kirk on a custom backer card with custom belt and laser gun. custom radio is not present in this picture. Yeah I know they are not called laser guns and radios, but I am just calling it that cause you and I both know what they are really called.

No, this is not just a painted original issue gun either. It is a custom just so you know.

More custom laser guns with radios present. The figures are obviosuly redressed figures in Star Trek uniforms. No big custom there.

Here is a close up of the laser gun and radio. (I just hate typing in code)

Here is my rendition of the custom emblem.

Here is a closer shot of the custom emblem.

Here is the painted custom laser gun along with some custom painted ape heads that I am still working on.

Here is a close up of the custom painted laser gun.

Other custom laser guns that I have tried to make out of other materials.

Lastly....

Here is my custom recorders and unpainted laser guns along with some other stuff to be announced later. I have lots of stuff to play with and to keep me busy for a good while. For now though I must get to bed so that I can be awake to continue to entertain our guest tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone!! I cannot wait to get back to the Museum soon!!!
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Cool stuff, but what's that bike?
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• livnxxxl
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
      Thank you for the nice comment. You know, I really have no idea what that bike is from. I picked it up with a lot of stuff that I bought and it seems to be pretty close to Mego scale so I thought hey I might be able to do something with this piece. Palitoy is generally pretty good at nailing these mystery pieces. Not to put him on the spot or anything, but perhaps he can help both you and I out on your question. Anyone else know? Feel free to chime in if you do. Thanks!

p.s. I know this may sound bad, but I managed to pawn my guest off for about a week on another family member. Yee ha!!! Mego freedom reigns again!!!

Comment

• livnxxxl
        • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Meule
        UPDATE - After having brain fart I pondered on your question a couple of days then the light bulb finally came on. I decided to look at the bike to see if it had any unique markings to help identify in case anyone is looking for one or just wants to know where it came from. Here is the picture of the bottom of the bike. I hope this helps in idenitifying it a little bit more. I must add that I was a bit let down by our own Palitoy this time round. Normally, he sniffs out these threads and nails the pictures every time. In his defense of course he may not have even seen this thread yet. To soften the blow a little bit he still has a great win/loss ratio going and still never ceases to amaze me from time to time with his talented abilities.

Comment

• batty
          Museum Super Collector
          • Mar 9, 2006

Like the bike! I have 2 of them myself I picked up for some customs I plan on doing.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎