X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Just toying around... WIP part 2 Money Man and Custom Soldier Ape

Hi gang, Some of you may have noticed that I have been away from the Museum for a bit. Then again some of you may have not of even really noticed or even cared. Please believe me when I say that staying away from The Mego Museum that long was not a pleasure by any means. I just happened to pop in here for a bit tonight to see what is going on. I have a relative in to visit me for about a month or so. I have been consuming most of my time entertaining my guest. Truth of the matter is I am happy that my guest is here although I am anxious to get back to the Mego world as soon as possible. I was amazed at all of the nice comments that everyone gave me on my custom Star Trek transporter room while I have been away. At first I had figured that I would have oranges, apples and other stuff thrown at me for my first custom attempt. As much as to my surprise you guys and gals have been way too nice to me. Therefore, I am pressing my luck here by showing off "if you" will some more of my custom stuff that I am playing around with.

This one is my custom soldier ape

This one is one of my favorites. This is a character that I made up. I call him Money Man. Ok gang, All together now with the theme....

Dunna dunna dunna dunna .....dunna dunna ....Money Man!!!

Perhaps he should maybe be in the finished customs although I have a very hard time calling anything that I do finished. I am a bit of a perfectionist so they are never considered actually done to me.

Just as soon as my guest leaves some time next month I will be back to full Mego speed again. Here I am already trying to get rid of my guest. You can see where my priorities are. Aren't I terrible?
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎