Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

For Sale Custom Wonder Twins with Gleek, ZICA Bodies Lot & ZICA Tiger Man Parts

For sale:

Custom Wonder Twins with Gleek - Well not really custom figures... Just an extra set of FTC Wonder Twins I bought to remove their gloves and keep them for custom figures in plan (what a nerd!)...

I replaced their gloves with hands of the same color from FTC. Also taped the sleeves end as these are unhemmed (as in all sleeves underneath the FTC molded gloves). Gleek remained untouched.

New loose FTC Wonder Twins sans their gloves plus Gleek. Refer to picture below. Asking $45 shipped to Continental USA or Puerto Rico only. PayPal Gift option only.

Wonder Twins with Gleek.jpg

ZICA Buck Roger Tiger Man Bodies (Lot of 2) with ZICA Type S Upgrade (Muscle) arms. Asking $30 shipped to Continental USA or Puerto Rico only. PayPal Gift option only.

ZICA TM Bodies with ZICA Type S Upgrade-Muscle Arms.jpg

ZICA Tiger Man Parts to make your own 8" figure. Lot of head, boots, outfit, and accessories. Everything you see in the below picture. Asking $18 shipped to Continental USA or Puerto Rico only. PayPal Gift option only.

ZICA Tiger Man Parts.jpg

Send me a PM if interested in any of these... They will all go to eBay on Tuesday if not sold herein over the Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for looking!
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Zica Bodies Lot & ZICA Tiger Man parts are now gone... Thank you all!
    Wonder Twins are off to evil bay...
    Last edited by Boywonder0; May 30, '16, 1:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎