Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is a completist on the '66 Batman line?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blue devils
    • Jun 9, 2015

Who else is a completist on the '66 Batman line?

As the title says, I am all in on the '66 line. I still need several sets, but hope to be caught up soon. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same on this line.
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

I'm all in. Even bought the Vote for Batman. I'm one series behind though.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
      Career Member
      • Aug 3, 2010

I absolutely love this line. I am missing a few , but will have them all eventually. If you have one, you'll want them all!
      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

I think its a great line ,and have bought them all (although still waiting on wedding barbara to get here) i am thinking of passing on the breather
        figures ,i did buy everything else to date ,but those are kinda expensive ,and i do have the accessory set ,so ill see,i also buy WGH,s and Superfriends. however
        again i am passing on a couple variants here and there ,unless they are truely differant in some way .theres so much neat stuff that anyone
        can make up any kind of variant they want .i have a couple in mind that can easely be made up.like taking a Superfriends Wonder women and switch
        the outfit with the full body art card wonder women ,so it will look differant from the mego card-like wonder women .that sort of thing extremely easy.

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

Completist here; just received the Wedding Dress Barbara, Batman & Robin breather variants, and the villain variants to get up to date.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

No interest in variants, just one Batman, Joker, etc for me.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• dr_cyclops
              One eyed, wonder
              • Dec 17, 2009

Who's in for a Alfred head on a Batman body?

Comment

• rlkrefft
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 14, 2010

I have most everything. I only skipped the tied up Batman/Robin and the breather Batman/Robin, plus O'Hara from Surf's Up. I can't wait for the Catwomen, and hopefully somehow a Gordon can be made. More villains like False Face, Olga and Clock King would be nice. There are a few variants I really want to see, Jockey Penguin, Pasha Mad Hatter and removable mask Riddler in jumpsuit.
                Last edited by rlkrefft; May 22, '16, 4:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
                  you know its coming.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• blue devils
                    • Jun 9, 2015

I would take an Alfred as Batman! Like I said, I'm all in on the '66 line!

Comment

• Teemu
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
                      It can be already made/exists

CTVT sells alfred's head,glasses,66 Batman suit and removable cowl piece = 66 Batman Alfred as Batman

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                        Career Member
                        • Apr 30, 2015

I was until the endless variants started to get produced AND with slight variations such as a utility belt here or an eye mask there. On top of that, the price of each variant and that was enough for me. I was all up to date with every figure in the line right up to series four including all variants. I am a completist and so it's all or nothing for me. I sold every single figure that I owned from the 66 line because I just wasn't prepared to carry on buying the same figure over and over again.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

a great line of 66 Batman sets, I'll be sorry to see it end, hopefully before its all over, will see
                          Newmar Catwoman maybe even a Kitt Catwoman and variant evening gown Kitt Catwoman,
                          Aunt Harriett, Commish Gordon, Louie the Lilac and possibly some henchman and a Batmobile.

Comment

• nubee
                            Career Member
                            • Feb 15, 2010

Not a completest but I do have three Batman(s) from this line. Thinking about getting more for customizing. I think as a whole the Batman 66 line is fantastic

Comment

• Monstar
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Mar 6, 2008

For the most part I am all in. I skipped Batman for mayor, heroes in peril and I'm on the fence on the breather ones. Other than that I have had a great time collecting them all. I am looking forward to ordering the villains variants wave and the Barbara Gordon exclusive in the next week.

I did lose some enthusiasm in the series after getting Batgirl, though. And now I'm a bit worried about Catwoman.
                              http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎