• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WannabeMego
    Made in the USA
    • May 2, 2003

Driving to MegoMeet? ...Tolls...Gas...

...so...

Last Year we ran into a 'few' tolls traveling through six states...which can add up...well...

If you have some time in your schedule, try this:

It doesn't claim to be 100% accurate...but...I've used it for work travel and it's pretty damn close.

Our Options, depending on the Route Range from:

Berto House to Mine: $16.00 ( 73 Miles/ 1:45) - $11.60 ( 87 Miles/ 1:48) - $ 9.50 ( 88 Miles/ 1:51)
    My House to Skokie: $31.95 (798 Miles/12:02) - $58.75 (813 Miles/12:22) - $27.20 (877 Miles/13:28)

Totals Ranging from $36.60 - $74.75 ONE-WAY ONLY!!!

Also...In case you don't know about this:

Estimate how much your trip will cost in fuel with our handy Trip Cost Calculator, including diesel costs. Select destination and vehicle type for accuracy.

Helps you Calculate/Estimate Gas Costs as well as find Cheapest Gas Locations

...Anyway...

Hope this Helps to save someone some $$$ for the Meet

Safe Travels All
    Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Good Looking out!!! last year we did pretty good on gas I only remember haveing to fill up, maybe 3 times going, gas is cheaper this year than it was last year so that will be a huge help. The tolls for the most part were'nt terrible but a dollar saved is another mego lol

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

I actually don't remember hitting many tolls until well into the trip, possibly second day even. Considering how much I save for the Meet, it's a minor expense anyway. As far as gas I have a credit card that i basically only use for trips . It serves a dual purpose. I don't have to factor gas into my trip costs, and it helps keep my credit rating boosted a bit.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

We're staying in Canada toll-free up until Detroit/Windsor. Hopefully the Deroit-Chicago Stretch won't be too bad for tolls?
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

If you drive via Michigan, please be wary of Indiana, slow the heck down when you cross into that border. It's incredibly sneaky the way they get you.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by palitoy
            If you drive via Michigan, please be wary of Indiana, slow the heck down when you cross into that border. It's incredibly sneaky the way they get you.
            appreciate the heads up!
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎