X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Marvel Illustrated

Is anyone picking up these mini-series? I ask because I see they're releasing a lot of these and they're pretty big issue-wise, some are 6 or 8 issues in length and I was just wondering if the market was there to support these.

Yeah, they're classic stories but Roy Thomas (writer) has been so far off the radar for years now since All-Star Squadron and Arak, Son of Thunder it isn't even funny. And the artists seem like a bunch of no-names. So talent-wise, the draw doesn't seem like it's there either for these books.

Just wondering....
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

nahhh, I'd rather read a book. I did like the old marvel Classics Illustrated line from the 70's. Wish they'd reprint a best of trade.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

^ I'd rather see that myself too...I briefly got into the Classic Illustrated revival that First Comics did years ago but it didn't hold my interest for very long. This new series just isn't my cup of tea for what I want to spend my "comic bucks" on each month.
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎