X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

My Killer Moth "obsession" and serendipity

Some long-time members here may know of my fondness for (classic) Killer Moth; he's one of my favorite Bat-foes and I regard him as Batman's answer to Reverse-Flash or Gen. Zod.

I've been planning a custom one for years, I have a BK head and BBP Venture Bros. Henchman wings. But I never found antennae I liked (I didn't want to use nails or pins) until now:

Toy Story Alien Pez! Perfect rubbery antenna in apple green, in scale. Ridiculously excited lol.

Now to start nagging Nagy about some printing...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

I would almost hold my breath on this one. I think he must be a definite for an upcoming wave. I knew Toyman had to make it and I would hope Chronos is coming as well. Killer Moth would be in my top three for a re-Mego

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

IDK, I think he's a cult character and a lot of new tooling. Plus, so many others (Two-face, Freeze, Ivy, Hatter, etc.) deserve to come before. Still, I like your optimism.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I want '66 Killer Moth someday!!
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^ God no, that was so half-hearted and lame. A custom will suffice.

Unless you're referring to a totally reworked version and not the Batgirl "pilot."

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

I kinda want a Batgirl Pilot Batgirl two pack with Killer Moth.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

^It'd be cheap to do as an exclusive, no doubt.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                ^ God no, that was so half-hearted and lame. A custom will suffice.

Unless you're referring to a totally reworked version and not the Batgirl "pilot."
                If I ever get to him, I'd rework his classic design a little to go to '66 land.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megowgsh
                  Customego HoF Curator
                  • Nov 19, 2003

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎