X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Wanted: Super Joe Belt

There's a great new website dedicated to SuperJoe, who has always been a favorite of mine ever since my grade 6 teacher gave me one.

I'm having no luck finding a belt that was sold with a SuperJoe outift called "invisible danger". I was hoping one of you kind folks may have one sitting around somewhere. Only interested in the belt.

If you do, please shoot me a pm along with a price. Much appreciated.

sjbelt.jpg

The Invisible Danger set (7512) includes an orange cloth chest apron, orange gloves, an orange protective hood with green face shield, a plastic tool belt with crow bar and pliers, and a “Danger...
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Those 3D sites are fantastic, the GI Joe/AT one has been invaluable to me. I like SuperJoe, too--I have Gor and a Terron.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

it's basically the same belt that was sold with GI Joe sets, you might try that as a search on ebay

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        it's basically the same belt that was sold with GI Joe sets, you might try that as a search on ebay
        Thanks. I tried eBay with little luck. The GI Joe belt is the same but scaled to fit the 12 inch. This one is scaled smaller.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by Brown Bear
          Thanks. I tried eBay with little luck. The GI Joe belt is the same but scaled to fit the 12 inch. This one is scaled smaller.
          and only holds the pliers and the boots... the other holds 3 or 4 accessories the Flashlight being one of them

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
            and only holds the pliers and the boots... the other holds 3 or 4 accessories the Flashlight being one of them
            I plan on cutting off the holder pockets anyway and using it as just a belt. Not pockets or pouches. Hopefully I stumble across one on eBay

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

here is a Joe one, you could probably modify it if you are cutting the pouches off anyway

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Hasbr...MAAOSwll1WusDC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-GI-Joe-...4AAOSwll1W0d3A

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                here is a Joe one, you could probably modify it if you are cutting the pouches off anyway

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-Hasbr...MAAOSwll1WusDC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-GI-Joe-...4AAOSwll1W0d3A
                Thanks buddy, but $20 shipping to Canada for a belt is too high for me. A fellow member is sending me the clasps to make my own. Thanks all!!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

yikes, $20?? that is ridiculous

Comment

• SAS-KY
                    • Jun 12, 2014

Hey I run the 3D Super Joe site. Glad you guys like it. It has been a lot of fun pulling it together. I have so much more to add to it as soon as I get some time.

If you guys have any photos of your Super Joes, I would love to add them to the site or if you have any interesting Super Joe collectibles.

Also if you have any Super Joe to get rid of, I'd be interested in that too!

Brown Bear - some one just emailed me on the site looking for that belt, (may have been you) I just got around to pulling one out and am sending it to him. If that's not you, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I have another I can send you.

Keep having fun with Super Joe!

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎