X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dchimpy
    • Dec 14, 2008

Looking for Mego Thor

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been on this forum, so I hope everyone is doing well. I'm looking to buy a complete Mego Thor in decent to good condition. Hoping to find one with all or mostly all original accessories but I'm open to some repro parts if the price is right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

hi and welcome back ,
    ive got this super nice all original thor i could part with if your interested ,
    unplayed with ,was taken off a card just for his helmet ,a good original helmet substituted for his ,the only faults i can see is the aforementioned helmet ,peg is missing but helmet stays on in nice position with out it and a small black mark on the inside of the cape ,the figure covers it in display ,mark doesn't really show through to the other side of the cape, see second picture ,every thing else is card fresh , not faded ,un frayed cape ,non split boots good hair ,tight joints etc having a problem uploading photos to photobucket atm ,in the process of uploading 133 pictures lol ,so the others i took of thor should be around sometime later ,lmk if your interested ,i paid $180 for him but would cover first class recorded airmail in the price
    cheers

Last edited by libby 1957dog; Mar 19, '16, 8:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎