Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Beast Shop is open (Limited time)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Custom Beast Shop is open (Limited time)

Ok. I have finally plucked the last piece of blue fur off my finger tips from all the super glue. Ha Ha

Actually, talking to a couple of members on here has given me the initiative to open the Custom Beast Shop up again for a few months.

So...here is the deal. You send me one of those dime a dozen mego undersized Hulk figures you can pluck off eBay cheap. I give him the "blue/body fur treatment" for sixty bucks plus shipping, mail him back and you have a custom Beast figure. Simple?
    After making about fifteen of these things now (estimated count) I think I have developed a science in making these things look pretty good.
    They are time consuming, so don't expect this figure to be done in two to three weeks. I have to cut and glue each piece of fur to the body and let it dry without making my hand blue and furry. I developed a tweezer-like tool that seems to work in my favor.

Just PM me if this sounds good. I am only doing this for a couple of months and then I am closing shop to rest. So first come, first serve.

Here are some pix. There are some members on here with my recent ones I have made. They do look a lot better now that I have figured out the art of "Beastizing".

Last edited by Cosmicman; Apr 11, '08, 4:26 PM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • Mr Havoc
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 27, 2008

PM Sent

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Bet you have fun trying to explain the blue fir on the fingertips.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Bet you have fun trying to explain the blue fir on the fingertips.
        When I first started doing it. I had to goto band practice and was having issues playing the guitar with the blue fur glued to my finger tips. Eventually, I figured out a way so my fingers don't get into the super glue. Yes, it was a big joke among the band members for awhile but after I let everyone in the mass Beast custom production. They slapped me on the back for the creative note.
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎