Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • figureaddicted
    • Jun 29, 2014

Been out of the loop.....

Hey guys! I've been out of the scene since the beginning of 2015. Long story as to why, suffice to say, last year was a very rough one in every possible way. Anyhow, I have a few questions that have come up since i got back into the swing of things a little more.

First, i remember there being a Comissioner Gordon bagged figure from FTC. Was this figure ever slated for a proper release in a set ,or just a one and done deal?

Secondly, as it pertains to FTC/CTVT bodies, are the hands easily swappable and do the bodies work with DST hands? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Marvel sets, and just wondered if I could use the FTC bodies with DST hands to put those extra outfits\heads to good use.

Finally, I've been looking at several of Neca's retro figures. I know they are advertised as 8" scale figures,.but they somehow look bigger than Mego or FTC ReMego figures to me. At least in the packaging. It sure seems like a Col Taylor or Soldier Ape would look to be larger than their predecessors from the vintage line. It could just be my eyes playing tricks with me though. At any rate ,I'd love to pose the FTC Batman duking it out with a Neca Jason, or Neca Ash having it out with CTVTs Skelton Knights......i just want to make sure Neca retro figs do not tower over the FTC/Mego figures. Thanks to anyone who can help, and its great to be back!
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Just 1 man's opinion... Do not use the CTVT/FTC bodies for anything... If you are going to use Bodies for the Marvel sets use The Bodies from DOC Mego or The Type S body from the 8inchsuperstore.com

Comment

• tiinacat
      Museum Patron
      • Feb 4, 2015

Gordon came out as a clear bagged early bird or a bagged exclusive. I passed as I had ordered Superman that way and the release came out less than a month later. That Gordon is sold out and listed up to 100.00 on eBay. The same figure, but with a green trench coat instead of brown is supposed to be part of the next batman wave, but has not been announced yet.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I have a Neca crimson Ghost and it fits in perfectly with the Batman '66 figures I have.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• figureaddicted
          • Jun 29, 2014

Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it........looks like I'll have to be patient on that Gordon. Lol.

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

Yeah, we have all been waiting a while for Batman wave 4. I think they must have been afraid of Batman Fatigue since they were rolling out a LOT of Batman figures at the time.

I'd love to see this wave come out sometime soon though.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• melkorjunior
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 20, 2014

It would be nice if they at least gave us a peek at the new Batman headsculpt.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎