Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THX 1138
    • May 6, 2014

Question about bodies

Hi, I'm new to customizing and have a bunch of questions. Is there a post describing all the different bodies? I know the difference between Mego type 1 and 2 but recently saw people mentioning Mego type 0. I cant do a search for a single letter so I dont know.

Also, what is the difference between all the repro bodies. I've read, type S is the one to get but what about Zica and Cast a way? Are they all the same or just different peoples version of the same body? And which retro figures use which? I know the FTC are the ones you dont want to have. But what about the other retro figures like Mattel retro action, Bif bang pow, Diamond Select, and Neca, which bodies do they use and are they any good?

Going to try and re body some of the retro figures I do have and just want to be informed as to which bodies to buy and which retro figure clothes and heads actually fit the S bodies.

Thanks for any help.
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Here is a great body chart...

I am partial to Doc Mego' muscle body with swivel arms, but I think the best body on the market right now is Type S Retro body as it has no rubber or elastic bands..

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎