• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoNinja
    Career Member
    • Feb 7, 2007

How rare is my mexican 13inch Spidey

Hello Everyone,

I just bought an Ensueño Mexican 13 Inch Spiderman, he is in good condition but FAR from mint. My question is, how rare is this thing? I actually have never seen one until now and I bought it almost straight away (big spidey fan).

Anyone?
    I the Monster Hero
  • vintage spideyfan
    Web Wobbler
    • May 12, 2007

I've come across three of these in the last year. Two on eBay, and one that I just purchased off an online toy store. I've found that they are harder to come by, especially in nicer condition, than the 8'' lili ledy Spidey figure. They are nearly impossible to find packaged. I only know of one of these MIP/boxed, unless some lucky board member happens to own one. I am by no means an expert on these figures, so take my reply for what you will. Congrats on scoring a very cool figure. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Do you collect other Spidey toys too?
    Last edited by vintage spideyfan; Jun 12, '07, 5:25 PM.
    Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
    Good Trader List

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

yeah anything spiderman, but Ive only got 12 inch spidey, 8 inch spidey, spideys supervator and the Ensueño spidey. I plan to get more because spiderman is possibly the greatest marvel hero ever!
      thanks for the info by the way, I figured it was a good idea to buy him as I had a feeling about not seeing it again and regreting it.
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎