Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Shark!!!

$25 shark by itself!
    sigpic LaserMego
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Wonder when the inevitable Batman and shark set will happen?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Nice... I can get one for my Pool for the summer lol

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Fonzie Vs Shark should be next!
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

They should make Jaws figures now.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

With the carded webbed hand Aquaman, this is great if you wanted the set to open.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Dammit.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

I got a loose shark and its pretty good. It was well packed, coming in a simple plastic bag, wrapped in bubble wrap in a shipping box filled with Styrofoam peanuts. Not bad for the price.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• comicmike
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 22, 2009

Pretty sweet deal. But I must admit, I still love that box because it is a substantial size. Neat company for its product assortment, that FTC.

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Wow... that was fast.

Comment

• darkbros
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 3, 2012

Noted and posted earlier in the week....
                      http://www.classictvtoys.com/newitems2016.aspx * Bruce W. '66 Head *Dick G. '66 Head *Loose G W Shark these three got my attention...Thinking of putting the two heads on FTC retro Secret ID's, as I hate Smoking Jacket Bruce Wayne...

If FTC keeps this up the sales will begin to slump because everyone will start waiting on the cheaper options....
                      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• gummi
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 2, 2009

Is this a result of all the screwed up boxed sets that customers were returning?
                        "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I think the flip side to that is they have to sale what they manufacture, whether it means as an intended set or breaking it up into parts. As long as that merchandise goes out the door, they can continue to meet the goals of making new product. But yes, seeing it get relegated to the parts warehouse this fast is eye opening and unfortunate. The ReMego market really appears to be a tough industry to survive in as a exclusive product. It's tough to gauge interest, because what people will talk about nonstop in the collector world may not always translate into sales if it's reproduced. Sometimes people just talk about the rare pieces for the allure of their value and no real desire to want them for the pieces they are.
                          Last edited by MIB41; Feb 21, '16, 9:07 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by MIB41
                            ^^^ I think the flip side to that is they have to sale what they manufacture, whether it means as an intended set or breaking it up into parts. As long as that merchandise goes out the door, they can continue to meet the goals of making new product. But yes, seeing it get relegated to the parts warehouse this fast is eye opening and unfortunate. The ReMego market really appears to be a tough industry to survive in as a exclusive product. It's tough to gauge interest, because what people will talk about nonstop in the collector world may not always translate into sales if it's reproduced. Sometimes people just talk about the rare pieces for the allure of their value and no real desire to want them for the pieces they are.
                            Agreed. I thought about getting the Shark set, but then I realized... I never wanted it as a kid! And I certainly would not care about the packaging either.

The loose shark is tempting and cheap enough that I can get it with little remorse if I decided I really don't want it. And I can add-on a webbed hand Aquaman and have the loose set much cheaper than the boxed set. But at this point, I really don't have a desire for either piece.

Comment

• weshightower21
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Sep 16, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                              They should make Jaws figures now.
                              They do. I saw The Shark, Brody, Quint, and Hooper at my local FYE.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎