X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

mattel 12 inch multiverse wonderwoman upgrade

after messing around with mattels armoured batman i thought id try my luck with wonder woman thought id have a go at upgrading this figure to real hair and repaint ,heres where im up to

first black washed the costume to darken and detail ,removed mattel hair and added "real "hair ,looks like wonder woman ,just not sure it the one from the movie though lol

added styling product and worked it in a approximation of what i thought looked like the move hair

maybe the overhead lighting but she looks a little more like the actress in that picture above to me

decided a repaint was what was needed and eyebrow work ,unfortunately she lost the tip of her nose during the eyebrow job

a little reconstructive surgery later

a quick paint touch up untill my nephew can finish the remodel and repaint
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

What is the hair from? Is it a wig or a "scalp" from another female figure? Turned out great regardless.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 3, 2009

cheers mate i appreciate the reply ,yeah it just a donor scalp from a doll we had lying around at home ,way too small ,but with a little creative dremeling and cutting and good hair density it sorta worked out lol

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

Looks pretty good...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡