Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon we need 66 Batgirl, Super Friends 2, Shazam, Super Powers 3, Batman 4...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

C'mon we need 66 Batgirl, Super Friends 2, Shazam, Super Powers 3, Batman 4...

It's February 2016 let's get these figures going, FTC! Toy Fair is this weekend, good time to put pre-orders up and show other toy companies who's boss!

Wonder Twins and Gleek, New Teen Titans 1, Superman 3 Superboy wave! Scooby Doo gang and Hanna Barbara!
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

I agree...tired of waiting, especially for 66 Batgirl and more Superfriends

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

I don't think that FTC does Toy Fair.

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

No, FTC does not do Toy Fair, but they can make online announcements and pre-orders during TF this weekend.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

66 Catwoman is the figure that is really missing from the line. After seeing Batgirl I'm a bit worried about what it will look like.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

They make weekly announcements which is stunning but nobody is ever satisfied, it would be fool hardy to try and compete when every toy company is vying for national attention.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
              They make weekly announcements which is stunning but nobody is ever satisfied, it would be fool hardy to try and compete when every toy company is vying for national attention.
              I don't feel like people are complaining about a lack of product...more that they just can't contain their excitement and enthusiasm. FTC has been great to us.

That said, a display of every figure released so far and all the upcoming prototypes at Toy Fair might really turn some heads. I for one would LOVE to see the look on Mattel's faces as they count the number of figures FTC has produced compared to their own retro-action line. For a much smaller company with far less resources, FTC managed to do what Mattel could not. I personally find that both sad and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

• longscarf72
                • Jul 20, 2011

Go to FTC's website right now and see what's up for pre-order!! Wish fulfilled!!

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

I think 2015 was a monster year for ReMego offerings. In fact, it reached fatigue level. Should we really be surprised this format was virtually unnoticed at the Toy Fair this year? Personally I think the hobby needs to take a breath and not slam people with as much this year. FTC especially had SO many variants and pricey sets where you couldn't pick and choose, I found myself in some instances getting figures I didn't want to have access to those I did. I'm not doing that again. And with the price hikes this year, that just made me stand back even more. I love this hobby. And I love the fun of seeing new stuff come out. But I come from a generation that is use to waiting for new product. I have no issues waiting here and looking forward to something rather than falling into this conveyer belt mentality that seem to consume last year. I'm being extra selective this year and I'm shopping prices on the secondary market. I'm definitely laying back on impulse shopping this year. Superfriends and Scooby Doo are the only lines that have my eyes right now. Pricing is fine with SF so I'll pick them up early. Still waiting to see if the Scooby stuff will need to be shopped. If it's a $30 ordeal, I'll hold back.

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

66 batgirl (and the rest) is up for pre-order on the figures toy company website...I posted a thread about it yesterday evening,but it got deleted TWICE

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                      Moderation Engineer
                      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Teemu
                      66 batgirl (and the rest) is up for pre-order on the figures toy company website...I posted a thread about it yesterday evening,but it got deleted TWICE
                      Which is another way of saying you can't take a hint.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                        lol, beat me to it. Batgirls is going to need a body upgrady, those FTC females are hideous.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

At this point I was hoping it would be Harry Potter shipping since I have that one on pre-order. hehehe

But now I'll probably pre-order Super Friends Wonder Woman and at least Batgirl.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                            Often invisible
                            • Jul 18, 2002

Was there ever a new Batman belt made that was longer than the first one? I had seen a Joker version that seemed to be longer to fit around Jokers jacket and I was hoping they were going to make a new one for Batman.
                            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                              it's not about taking a hint...it's the ridiculous censorship towards me and it would go a long way if a Mod explained why it was deleted to me, instead of just deleting it

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎