X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Magyar
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 17, 2011

Scarecrow ??

Anyone know if the Scarecrow in the Kersge series 3 is the same one that's going to be in the retro Batman series 4?
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

I don't think it has been announced. I do remember a thread stating Commissioner Gordon will have a green trench coat, instead of orange. Series 3 is supposed to be Commissioner Gordon, New Style Batman, Harley Quin, and Scarecrow. I bet it will be another few months before preorders. It seems like we should be getting some Batman 66 exclusive preorders soon, the Surf's up set and the villains set with episode specific clothing.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

Series 3 was the one with Alfred and 4 was announced as Gordon, Ras al Ghul, Scarecrow and a new Batman.

Comment

• Type3Toys
        Home Of The Type3 Body
        • Jan 18, 2005

I want that Scarecrow, just have yet to pull the trigger.
        LOOK
        Action Figure Design & Prototypes
        For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
        To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• drogge
          Career Member
          • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by magyar1964
          Series 3 was the one with Alfred and 4 was announced as Gordon, Ras al Ghul, Scarecrow and a new Batman.
          That's right. I forgot about Ras al Ghul. This announcement was so long ago. I wonder if Harley is part of Batman series 5? Sure would like to see some pictures of the New Batman.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Scarecrow is nice, his hat is wayyyy too big for his head. Not sure why its so off, its disappointing. He fits in well with the 66 line otherwise.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎