Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I dreaming? ReMego men's purple suit?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boshek
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 26, 2011

Am I dreaming? ReMego men's purple suit?

With my tax refund in sight I have a goal for a whole bunch of custom Megos. One figure needs a men's purple suit. I was thinking of two options: 66' Joker or dye a white suit.

However, before I choose one of those, help me with my fuzzy memories. I remember seeing a purple suit for sale at one of the ReMego stores a few years ago. Since several websites have closed it must have been one of them. Does anyone else remember this suit too, where it might have been sold and if it was from a figure or not?

Thank you!
    Check out my YouTube page
  • daz71
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2014

there is the knights suit which is purple with gold cuffs at ctvt and doc mego does a purpleClassicTV_RoyalJumpSuit_Web.jpgmagentabodysuit_t.jpgpurple_bodysuit.jpg suit

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

If you mean a men's 2-peice suit, it was a lighter purple and offered by CTVT years ago as leftovers from a Herman Munster variant.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Boshek
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 26, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        If you mean a men's 2-peice suit, it was a lighter purple and offered by CTVT years ago as leftovers from a Herman Munster variant.
        Yes that's it! Thanks.

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...GOY_rHvvuQ.jpgto see him.
        Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• SeattleEd
          SynthoRes Transmigrator
          • Oct 24, 2007

I have that suit loose. It's not that dark like in the photo. Much lighter. Closer to lilac.

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by SeattleEd
            I have that suit loose. It's not that dark like in the photo. Much lighter. Closer to lilac.
            You selling it SeattleEd?

Comment

• SeattleEd
              SynthoRes Transmigrator
              • Oct 24, 2007

Yes I am.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎