X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elastic Hulk
    Mego Elastic Superhero
    • Nov 24, 2006

Which one has been seen more?

To all the long time Mego collectors/dealers out there, which of the following has been seen more often than the others? And about how many of each are there out there in collections?

Kresge Shazam!
    Carded Ironman
    Carded Green Goblin
    Carded Wonder Woman

I've never even seen the Kresge Shazam! And other than the picture in the galleries, I never seen a carded Green Goblin.
    Last edited by Elastic Hulk; May 31, '07, 7:46 PM.
    The new geek/fanboy movement is here!! Check out Hero Envy if your a fan of toys, comics, movies, cartoons, sci-fi, and other nostalgia that matters in life!!

glintofhope.com
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

Hmmm I have not really seen any of them at all latly. I do remember seeing a carded Ironman a little ways back but that one sold for over 10G's!!!

I only really pay attention to the supergals in the original packages as I been thinking I might want to get another set boxed and carded(I can dream of owning a wonder woman carded can't I?) and maybe the Kresge's too but have not really gotten into getting them just yet.

Comment

• Comic Book Geek
      Stays Crunchy in Milk
      • Aug 2, 2004

Probably answerable by the crew at mego Meet this weekend.
      Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

• Elastic Hulk
        Mego Elastic Superhero
        • Nov 24, 2006

I would like to know if any one of these show up at Megomeet and if so...for how much??

Hopefully we can even getsome pics!!!
        The new geek/fanboy movement is here!! Check out Hero Envy if your a fan of toys, comics, movies, cartoons, sci-fi, and other nostalgia that matters in life!!

glintofhope.com

Comment

• LovetheLizard
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 15, 2005

Originally posted by Elastic Hulk
          I would like to know if any one of these show up at Megomeet and if so...for how much??

Hopefully we can even getsome pics!!!
          A. If any of these show up it will be by either Dan Crandall who would display his carded Iron Man that Mike J won on ebay
          or
          B. Mark Huckabone would bring one of his open/resealed carded Iron Man's for sale.

Furthermore, there will NOT be any carded Wonder Womans floating around because quite frankly Mark Huckabone owns the two known to exist and would NEVER haul them to Mego Meet. Now I am sure there has to be someone out there with another, but I do not think anyone attending MegoMeet has her. Ditto to the others' that you mentioned...I know of 2 Kresge Shazams and aside from MH the other guy would NEVER even think of attending Mego Meet due to poor standing among practically every single Mego collector. The carded Green Goblin is out there, but extremely scarce and the bottom line here is unless it is Dan or Mark(again) you ain't seeing any of these, PERIOD.

Comment

• Elastic Hulk
            Mego Elastic Superhero
            • Nov 24, 2006

What did this Kresge Shazam! owner do that ****ed off so many Mego dealers?

Would still love some pics though.

glintofhope.com

Comment

• jemboy2004
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 14, 2005

I don't think anyone can be certain if any of these will be turning up or not. It's unlikly but hey but they do turn up sometimes.

One could show up and when we least expect it. Like the last carded Wonder Woman.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎