X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boshek
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 26, 2011

Clothes sold out/missing from FTC website

Hello all. I am in the process of doing some custom Mego style 6MDM figures. I decided what outfits would be best for my figures and went to FTC.

However, after much searching I came to realize that some items are gone, specifically the tan spring jacket that Al Bundy wore. The generic custom figure that wore Al's outfit, something like Generic Gene, is gone as well.

Also I noticed the tuxedo was missing too.

Did anyone else have the same problem of wanting to buy certain clothes or accessories just to find them gone/sold out? Will FTC stock any of them again?
    Check out my YouTube page
  • nobody
    banjo!
    • Jan 26, 2012

I had issues finding standards as well. They also have weird colors as well now. Shorts dont match boots..boots dont match gloves etc.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

I imagine allot of that stuff was parted out from other figure lines that were no longer selling in their original incarnation. I do know they always ask for suggestions of what you want when you check out. If they get enough interest in particular items, they might order another shipment just for those pieces.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

The items that sold well/fast will probably be replaced. Their bodysuit selection varies for example. I would be less optimistic about the Bundy stuff as it took so long to move and factory minimums continue to rise.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

It is not uncommon to see them remove an item that has gone out of stock... depending on how well it sold will be how they judge the urgency of getting it back in stock.

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

What MIB said

For example, I wanted a number of Space 1999 pieces minus the figures, and never got around to it. They be gone now.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
              One eyed, wonder
              • Dec 17, 2009

Last time they sold out of the Black Tuxedo, it came back really quick with only a dollar increase in price.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎