X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

FTC Poor customer service

My wife bought me some things from FTC for Christmas. She told me that she called them prior to Christmas because she was getting nervous because she wasnt sure if the stuff would arrive in time. It didnt ship because she ordered Harley Quinn, which she didnt realize was a pre order. The package did arrive on Christmas Eve, but she said the guy she was talking to was rude and a complete D-Bag! She also told me she would never buy anything from them again. There really is no excuse for this. FTC should make sure their customer service people are are a little more pleasant on the phone. She said she remained nice the entire conversation and could not understand why this guy had an attitude. I understand people get stressed out this time of year but I have also read similar things on here about the FTC staff. It sucks because besides the figures I like to get accessory and stuff for customs. Im sure I will continue to buy things from them, cause besides DrMego and the 8" Super Store, there aint much else out there. I know she is done with them. They should get their head out of their a-- when it comes to dealing with customers. To top it all off my Green Arrow has two left arms.
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

It sounds like FTC should not let this *** answer the phone. No excuse for this guy to be rude to your wife.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

It is kind of strange. The one thing FTC has is good Customer service. Sorry your wife had to Endure that.

Comment

• hobub
        Ghost of a Dead Indian
        • Jun 18, 2001

Poor customer service and poor QC? You'd swear they had the market cornered or something like sold only to Collectors. Probably just a one off.

Comment

• Waylon Mercy
          • Dec 6, 2015

FTC sent me Batman 66 series 4 instead of series 1 for my nephew's christmas present and they neglected to answer my email regarding it

Comment

• mjd
            • Jul 27, 2009

I am very happy with the FTC customer service I had recently! My order was missing one figure. I emailed FTC but did not receive a response. I called FTC a few days later and they immediately shipped out the missing figure! Thanks FTC!!

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

For what it's worth, I've ordered from FTC/CTVT for years and while I had some QC issues I never had a customer service issue. They always made it right for me.

Hope it works out.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

I have had no problems with FTC customer service but I am a collector and I have a good idea what to ask them . I would never try to get my girlfriend , or ex wife, to
                call a site that deals with mostly male collectors. Customers that call to complain about something are usually mad ( not pleasant) when Christmas shopping.
                People that work in retail can tell you how rude some customers are when they don't get there way. Harley Quinn was on pre order at the time and this
                was listed on the FTC site next to the item.
                Last edited by wise guy; Feb 3, '16, 9:07 AM.

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by wise guy
                  I have had no problems with FTC customer service but I am a collector and I have a good idea what to ask them . I would never try to get my girlfriend , or ex wife, to
                  call a site that deals with mostly male collectors. Customers that call to complain about something are usually mad ( not pleasant) when Christmas shopping.
                  People that work in retail can tell you how rude some customers are when they don't get there way. Harley Quinn was on pre order at the time and this
                  was listed on the FTC site next to the item.
                  Most of the time in retail, customers will get mad at you if you don't have something in stock, as if it's your fault it's not there, or they just look at you like you're lying to them when you tell them we have no more

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                    One eyed, wonder
                    • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by mjd
                    I am very happy with the FTC customer service I had recently! My order was missing one figure. I emailed FTC but did not receive a response. I called FTC a few days later and they immediately shipped out the missing figure! Thanks FTC!!
                    I purchase through my CTVT account. The only time my order was missing items, I called and was told to email. Received pieces quickly.
                    Working in public service, I try not to let one bad expierence set a standard. People have bad days, and those who support 'zero-tolerance' for others, almost always want so much tolerance from others.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎