X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knight errant00
    8 Inch Action Figure
    • Nov 15, 2005

FTC Emblem Question

Are the emblems on the FTC superheroes stickers or painted on in some way? I just got an FTC Batgirl for Christmas yesterday (finally letting me add her to my batcave display (pics sometime soon). But when I got her out of the bag, I found her emblem is sitting too high and way off center. Figuring it was like a Mego, I tried peeling it up to move it, but I couldn't get a corner up and was afraid of tearing the costume. Do their emblems come off? Or do I just need to get used to seeing her bat offset like this?
  • jreinhardt
    • May 10, 2007

I donot know for sure on the batman line but my superman and Shazam both have emblems that are printed or painted onto the suit.

Comment

• daz71
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2014

just checked mine it's painted i didn't realize until you just mentioned it.

Comment

• knight errant00
        8 Inch Action Figure
        • Nov 15, 2005

Thanks for the responses. Now has anyone else had an emblem on a figure so out of place? I mean, on the Batgirl I have, she's wearing it almost like a broach. Is our FTC rep around the boards today? Could I get a new bodysuit with a better-centered emblem?

Comment

• jreinhardt
          • May 10, 2007

My Shazam has a suit that fits a type 1 Mego body perfectly. Looks too short and the snap is pulling off the outfit because the suit is not right on him. If I would have seen him at a local shop I would have passed but since I ordered him from online I kept him. He looks like he is wearing a suit with the neck being pulled down. The snap doesn't even like to stay closed. It's all QC. And unfortunately I have seen poor examples in some I own. But others are spot on!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by knight errant00
            Thanks for the responses. Now has anyone else had an emblem on a figure so out of place? I mean, on the Batgirl I have, she's wearing it almost like a broach. Is our FTC rep around the boards today? Could I get a new bodysuit with a better-centered emblem?
            contact FTC directly through its site. The "FTC rep" has left the building here.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• knight errant00
              8 Inch Action Figure
              • Nov 15, 2005

OK, I reached out to them last weekend and today in the mail I got replacement bodysuit with a better centered emblem. I appreciate FTC's attention to customer service when these kinds of issues come up!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎