X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelcouch
    Career Member
    • Feb 11, 2006

Arrived at the Super 8 in wheeling

Arrived at the super 8 motel in wheeling at 12:00 today. Must be one of the first ones here. Gave up my reserved room at 4:00 PM for a bed and some sleep in the 3rd floor smoking floor. Man that was just as I imagined it. No sleep and super crammed flights. Cant wait to meet the members in person.
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Thought you'd get in early to be the first to score some great deals, eh? Too bad the dealers aren't there yet
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Dave Mc
      Administrator
      • Oct 20, 2002

Dude! You missed dinner. A bunch of us went out. We're in the Megosuite, Room 121.

Comment

• saildog
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 9, 2006

Be looking for my friends txteach and garagesale. They should be half-way there from Oklahoma by now. They were expecting to arrive in time to grab breakfast and head to the gathering.

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Sounds like fun already. I had pallned to leave today with a stayover to arrive early tomorrow, I'm going to have to settle for leaving ealry in the A.M. tomorrow. I hope to arrive between 1 and 3 P.M.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎