X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Jet Jungle joins the team!

Jet Jungle will be joining the team alongside Captain Action and Action Jackson in the Kickstarter campaign I've got planned for January.

• the_Archivist
    • Jul 29, 2014

I really like this figure. I don't know anything about the character but the figure is stellar. He has a classic Aquaman feel to him as well. I'm really looking forward to this campaign.

So are all of these figures going to be part of the main campaign or will these be stretch goals?

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by the_Archivist
      I really like this figure. I don't know anything about the character but the figure is stellar. He has a classic Aquaman feel to him as well. I'm really looking forward to this campaign.

So are all of these figures going to be part of the main campaign or will these be stretch goals?
      Thanks!

There are five figures total in the main campaign, four of which have been revealed in these teaser images. The fifth one will be revealed tomorrow. For now the only stretch goals planned are the two color variants of Captain Action in the purple and dark gray uniforms.

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

Very cool. I really like the design of these and the way you have incorporated AJ and JJ with Captain Action.
        Last edited by Spyweb007; Dec 10, '15, 2:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎