X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

Clothes for 12" Mego?

Has anyone tried to fit 12" clothes from other lines on a mego? I wanted to try this suit below:

I was hoping to fit this on a Mego Moonraker James Bond, but the suit looks a bit too skinny to fit the Mego 12" body. I think the Mego Roger Moore will look much more like Bond without the space suit.
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

That suit gives me the impression is a bit tight and not stretchy... Remember Mego 12" bodies have large chests so you got to be careful about that. I'll dare to say that it won't suit the Mego 12" buff body (Christopher Reeve body) so try suiting the 12" skinny body instead... Keep us posted on your findings!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Not completely sure but I believe this outfit goes with the 12 inch Dragon bodies?
      I sold a custom McGarret and Danno Hawaii Five-O set a ways back and I dressed them in
      three piece suits, actually the one pictured was almost identical to the outfit I had on Danno,
      the bodies I used were the 12 inch Dragon style out of Hong Kong, so I think those bodies have
      more in common with the 12 inch Mego bodies than Joe or Barbi (Ken) if this suit on eBay is for
      the Dragon style bodies, it may work with the 12 inch Mego, but I'm not an expert since I never
      tried Dragon clothes on Mego bodies.

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

For the price I guess I'll have to give it a shot, hopefully it will fit. I will post picks of the results. Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

• Neutron X
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 22, 2007

Just a heads up some of the old Knock off Gijoe suits will fit 12in Mego but the sizes vary greatly and it's hit or miss.

Comment

• hawkmike
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2003

Is the bond body the same as superman or the same as kiss bodies?
            wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Spyweb007
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 18, 2006

I'm not sure how the Bond body compares to the others, but it seems pretty "buff". I just don't have too many 12" Megos to compare with. Seems about the same as my 12" Kirk Mego.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎