Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paladin
    • Oct 26, 2015

The Dogs...

Since the wife has padlocked my wallet until the new year, I went a bit overboard lol. I figured I'd see if anyone has seen or has theories on how FTC will bring Scooby and Dynomutt to three dimensions. I have very fond memories of watching them, especially in the Laff-a-lympics, and can't wait to see what they come up with.
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Going by how Gleek looks in the Superfriends line,I think they'll do a good job.

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

I imagine they'll share the same base body with different heads. I can see the torso piece and cape for Dog Wonder being an actual costume, like Gleek. I wonder if they'll go the distance and give them knee joints? Scooby especially could use those for when he's jumping into Shaggy's arms petrified.

I do wonder if they'l have to do a different body if they ever do Wonder Dog for the Super Friends, though. He had a much different shape to him, and I don't think a great dane body is going to work there.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by scott metzger
        I do wonder if they'l have to do a different body if they ever do Wonder Dog for the Super Friends, though. He had a much different shape to him, and I don't think a great dane body is going to work there.
        They can probably use the same body if his fur is a cloth outfit, they could just add some padding inside to bulk it up.

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Watched a fun episode of Scooby Doo Mystery Inc last night, got me wondering about how these will turn out.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎