Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manomight1974
    • Feb 23, 2012

Looking for Custom Help

Can anyone recommend a good place to go for custom Mego style heads, specifically of the characters from Buck Rogers who were never made by Zica Toys (Hawk, Killer Kane, Draconian Guard, Dr. Elias Huer, Wilma Deering, and Princess Ardalla), and Superboy?

Thanks.

Chris
    Last edited by manomight1974; Nov 9, '15, 5:02 PM.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

FTC has a Superboy in the works, so just wait on him.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• manomight1974
      • Feb 23, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      FTC has a Superboy in the works, so just wait on him.
      Thunderbolt, it looks as though the Superboy that was slated for Series 2 of Figures Toy Company's Superman collection has been pulled and replaced with Perry White. From what I can see of the new Series 2 cardbacks, there does not appear to be a third series planned, which means no Superboy, as far as can be seen. This is why I want to do my own custom version.

As far as the Buck Rogers heads, do you know of anyone who might be have done a custom head sculpt of the characters I listed (Hawk, Killer Kane, Draconian Guard, Dr. Elias Huer, Wilma Deering, and Princess Ardalla)? I would really like my Zica Toys Buck Rogers and Tigerman to not be alone on the shelf.

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by manomight1974
        Thunderbolt, it looks as though the Superboy that was slated for Series 2 of Figures Toy Company's Superman collection has been pulled and replaced with Perry White. From what I can see of the new Series 2 cardbacks, there does not appear to be a third series planned, which means no Superboy, as far as can be seen. This is why I want to do my own custom version.

As far as the Buck Rogers heads, do you know of anyone who might be have done a custom head sculpt of the characters I listed (Hawk, Killer Kane, Draconian Guard, Dr. Elias Huer, Wilma Deering, and Princess Ardalla)? I would really like my Zica Toys Buck Rogers and Tigerman to not be alone on the shelf.

Thanks,

Chris
        there is a series 3 with Superman, Luthor and Ma and Pa Kent coming. They've shown pics already. Superboy was never intended for series 2.
        Last edited by thunderbolt; Nov 9, '15, 5:44 PM.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• manomight1974
          • Feb 23, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          there is a series 3 with Superman, Luthor and Ma and Pa Kent coming. They've shown pics already. Superboy was never intended for series 2.
          Thunderbolt, I have checked repeatedly on Figures Toy Company's website and there has been no information on Series 3...where did
          you find this? Also, if Superboy was not intended for Series 2, why was he included on the cardbacks for Series 1 as coming soon as part of Series 2?

Chris

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Its on Facebook, and was announced thru Mego Museum months ago. The FTC website only shows preorders and this has not been solicited yet, just teased. as far as him ending up in series 2 I don't know about, but given the Daily Planet theme of series 2 he doesn't make much sense in that wave. Repro Kent does, tho.
            Last edited by thunderbolt; Nov 10, '15, 5:13 AM.

Comment

• manomight1974
              • Feb 23, 2012

At any rate, does anyone know of anyone who might have done some good quality custom heads in Mego style of the characters from the Buck Rogers TV Series who were never made by Zica Toys (Hawk, Killer Kane, Draconian Guard, Dr. Elias Huer, Wilma Deering, and Princess Ardalla)?

Any help in this would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

You might want to check with Mikeoz... http://megomuseum.com/community/show...ight=Draconian
                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• manomight1974
                  • Feb 23, 2012

Thanks, boss. I will do that. The link you provided shows some really good work.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎