X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

making custom playsets for 4.5"superhero action figures

Since the didadisplays playsets are no longer in production,i would like to know how I can make my own playsets and give them the same appearances as the didadisplays playsets.
    I Would also like to see templates for them.
    Sorry to be a bother.
    Last edited by fun guy; Oct 29, '15, 9:20 AM. Reason: left something out
  • ZMOQ
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jun 1, 2010

You posted this same question back in August and there are 14 replies on that thread. is there any reason why you're posting the same question again?

Comment

• fun guy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 24, 2011

because,i could never afford to buy the didadisplays playsets,and I would like to know how to make them.sorry to repeat the question.

Comment

• ZMOQ
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jun 1, 2010

Originally posted by fun guy
        because,i could never afford to buy the didadisplays playsets,and I would like to know how to make them.sorry to repeat the question.
        I guess I really should explain Netiquette (Internet etiquette) to you. Please DO NOT post the same question over and over again on the forums as new topics. It gives people the impression that you had not read their replies to your previous, identical question. People think that you're ignoring their replies and they stop replying to you completely when you start a new topic asking the SAME question.

It is acceptable for you to reply to your OLD topic (the one with 14 replies) with additional questions, or asking for new ideas because their suggestions did not work out for you.

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by ZMOQ
          I guess I really should explain Netiquette (Internet etiquette) to you. Please DO NOT post the same question over and over again on the forums as new topics. It gives people the impression that you had not read their replies to your previous, identical question. People think that you're ignoring their replies and they stop replying to you completely when you start a new topic asking the SAME question.

It is acceptable for you to reply to your OLD topic (the one with 14 replies) with additional questions, or asking for new ideas because their suggestions did not work out for you.
          OK,Thanks for the advice.,i can work on my own custom playsets for 4.5"superhero action figures,when I get the chance.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎