X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

S.W.A.T. pics?

Does anyone have a decent picture of the LJN Jim Street action figure from the S.W.A.T. series?
    Scott
  • Merlyn1976
    Fist of Khonshu
    • Mar 29, 2005

M E G O L I K E . c o m ::: collectible action figure gallery
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

I think my eyes might be shot. Is the SWAT figure in the top left of the picture Jim Street?

Scott

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 26, 2008

It sure does look like street by comparing the pics but then I look at hondo and I'm not so sure anymore
        Chad

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Same here. I've asked the seller to post a close-up of the face without the hat.
          Scott

Comment

• Dave Mc
            Administrator
            • Oct 20, 2002

What SWAT figure? All I see is a pic Action Martin posted that features
            Mego POTA Burke, Zauis, another Zauis, then on the bottom row Kotter from Mattel's 9" Welcome Back Kotter line, next to him is Horseshack from the same line, followed by Mego Starsky.

Is this the pic you refer to?

On the Megolike like Paul posted, the figures are named according to the stickers on the packaging. Those stickers are wrong, so the figures are labeled wrong. The first figure on the left is actually Hondo, although he's labeled Luca, and the figure labeled Hondo is actually Luca.

Here's a guide to the LJN faces.

Comment

• Action Martin
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Dave Mc
              What SWAT figure?
              After I started this thread the member sold off the two SWAT figures and removed their images from his host picture.
              Scott

Comment

• mego73
                Printed paperboard Tiger
                • Aug 1, 2003

Originally posted by Dave Mc
                What SWAT figure? All I see is a pic Action Martin posted that features
                Mego POTA Burke, Zauis, another Zauis, then on the bottom row Kotter from Mattel's 9" Welcome Back Kotter line, next to him is Horseshack from the same line, followed by Mego Starsky.

Is this the pic you refer to?

On the Megolike like Paul posted, the figures are named according to the stickers on the packaging. Those stickers are wrong, so the figures are labeled wrong. The first figure on the left is actually Hondo, although he's labeled Luca, and the figure labeled Hondo is actually Luca.

Here's a guide to the LJN faces.
                http://megomuseum.com/albums/DaveMcs/ljnref.jpg
                Johnny Gage #1 looks like Tom Bosley

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

Emergency john 2nd sculpt always reminded me of Nimoy without the spock makeup????
                  “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎