X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supes
    For the love of Mego's!
    • Jan 19, 2004

FTC posts prototype superpowers figures on Facebook

They posted pictures of the Flash Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. The forth in the series is going to be plastic an. Due early 2016. Hope the link works

Last edited by supes; Oct 21, '15, 8:32 PM.

For the love of Mego's
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

They look really nice and actually look like Mego versions of the Super Powers figures. It's a shame they didn't do that for their earlier SP figures.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MegoSupergirl
      • Jul 21, 2014

Those look really nice. The head sculpts look spot on for how these characters looked for SP. I know they are prototypes and Flash will have red hands, but I do notice that the boots for Flash and GL need to be straight and not have a point at the top. I'll probably wait for regular figures and not the fist fighter versions. Now, if we find out these are the only way to get them, I'll be buying them. Great job FTC for some great looking figures!

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Same here; I'm not too keen on fist fighter figures.

But these figures just look AMAZING!!! Flash's red suit really pops, and Green Lantern is cool.

Okay, so Martian Manhunter's head is on the large size; isn't that the way it is in the comics anyway?
        JediJaida

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

These do look like they are following the JLGL style guides used for the Super Powers line, especially Hal. Looking good!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Gadgeteer
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 16, 2014

Right SUPER POWERS I forgot, That's why The Flash is smiling so big, just like the Kenner figure.
            I really need to keep up better...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎